Jerzy Drozd Basses Forum Index Jerzy Drozd Basses
The Bass Art Company

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Testimonials are welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jerzy Drozd Basses Forum Index -> Testimonials -NEW!-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerzy Drozd
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Testimonials are welcome Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

This topic is addressed to all of you already JD bass owners. I would like to hear your testimonials about you bass, your feelings, your experience.

Bear in mind that I would like to use this info on our webpage or anywere in ads or articles to show what my customers says about my work.

You can add your website or any social page you have like myspace so any visitor can hear your music and this way give you more publicity too.

Jerzy
Mojo_Jojo

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jerzy,

I reviewed my Legend at TalkBass:
[url]http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/1257/cat/all[/url]

Here's a quote:

[b][i]"[The Jerzy Drozd Legend VI] is a modern, innovative, state-of-the-art example of the luthier's craft that always seems to have a new sonic trick up its sleeve. Whenever I think I have a handle on its tonal capabilities it surprises me with another voicing subtlety. The legato fretless tone seems almost human in its expressiveness and the instrument responds dramatically to subtle changes in technique. I can highly recommend the Jerzy Drozd Legend to anyone looking for something out of the ordinary with its own unique, distinctive voice, the best craftsmanship, ergonomics, and playability I’ve ever encountered, and gorgeous objet d’art looks."[/i][/b]

Thanks for building such a magnificent instrument!
Jerzy Drozd
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Mojo_Jojo"]Hi Jerzy,

I reviewed my Legend at TalkBass:
[url]http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/1257/cat/all[/url]

Here's a quote:

[b][i]"[The Jerzy Drozd Legend VI] is a modern, innovative, state-of-the-art example of the luthier's craft that always seems to have a new sonic trick up its sleeve. Whenever I think I have a handle on its tonal capabilities it surprises me with another voicing subtlety. The legato fretless tone seems almost human in its expressiveness and the instrument responds dramatically to subtle changes in technique. I can highly recommend the Jerzy Drozd Legend to anyone looking for something out of the ordinary with its own unique, distinctive voice, the best craftsmanship, ergonomics, and playability I’ve ever encountered, and gorgeous objet d’art looks."[/i][/b]

Thanks for building such a magnificent instrument![/quote]

Thank you Mojo_Jojo , I did not see it over at TalkBass Very Happy
ferminfortizz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: concurso para el bass Reply with quote

hola soy de mexico vi el anuncio para ganar el bass y de inmediato busque la manera para adquirilo me parecen increibles estos bajoshe escuchado a alain y wow no se si este es el forum correcto para dejar el nombre pero de todas formas lo dejare aca espero si este no es el lugar indicado alguien me lo haga saber porfavor jijijiji el nombre es "cuernavaca" un abrazo animo!!!
javsd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Name for the new model Reply with quote

For me the best name for the new bass is one of them:

The Jarzzy

Imperium

Root

Really good work Jerzy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jerzy Drozd Basses Forum Index -> Testimonials -NEW!- All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: